For the love of men, I speak.
Geoff Herbach Stupid Fast (via sempiternale)
Deepak Chopra (via purplebuddhaproject)
Colson Whitehead, The Intuitionist (1999) p80.
In no particular order:
1. Studying abroad in London, England
2. Humanities scholars group trip to New York City
3. Weekend vacation in the hills of Tennessee
4. Receiving 2nd place in the Denman Forum
5. Conference at Harvard University with Sustained Dialogue
6. Summer (2011) reading on the Oval
7. Designing the website for the English Undergrad Org
8. Living in my best friend’s apartment summer 2013 (BLAST!)
9. Coming out to my freshmen roommates (and them being totally cool)
10. Being accepted into Mortar Board Senior Honor Society
1. Not saying yes to the first boy who asked me out.
2. Not making a conscious effort to make close friends while I lived in London.
3. Attempting suicide my freshman year of college.
My great grandmother, who taught me how to love.
Audre Lorde (via npsoak)
Fiona Buckland, Impossible Dance: Club Culture and Queer World-Making(2002).
Fiona Buckland, Impossible Dance: Club Culture and Queer World-Making (2002).